-->

Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - No. 12

Welcome to the 12th Favorite Things Friday.  Last week was full of awesome links.  Here are some of my favorites.


Sarah from Faded Country linked up these awesome DIY storage crates.


I'm looooving this gorgeous dresser makeover that Cassie from Primitive & Proper did.  You HAVE to go over there and look at the BEFORE photo.


Oh my goodness!  My stomach literally began growling as soon as I went over to grab this photo.  From a A Little Bit of Everything comes this divine chocolate cake with whipped cream icing.  Head on over for the recipe.  You know you want to!


Thanks to everyone who linked up If I featured you, please feel free to grave a "faved" button from the sidebar. 

Now it's your turn to link up some of your favorite things.

Rules:There's really only one.  Please, please, please link back to the party so that others can join in.  Also, it'd be really nice of you if you could visit a few of the other linkups and leave a nice comment.


6 crafty peeps said:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Perfect Chocolate Cake....it does not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the theme of this thinky/your favorite things are all great! thanks so much for sharing :)
    -meg
    @ http://www.clutzycooking.blogspot.com
    @ http://www.myscribblednotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature! I am one of your newest followers. I also grabbed one of your buttons for my side bar showing I was featured over here. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for featuring my gray dresser! and of course for hosting as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back this Friday to link one of my valentine treat :) lemon coconut muffins

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally rock. I am so glad I found your blog!!! =)

    ReplyDelete